Homecoming Tailgate on Friday!

Homecoming Tailgate on Friday!

Swethaa Mahesh, Staff Writer

Culver City High School Homecoming Tailgate is on Friday, October 1st, 2021 between 4:30- 6:30 pm on the lunch patio. This is the perfect opportunity for everyone to frequent food booths hosted by clubs, while listening to a live performance by True Jackson. Whether you decide to grab a hot chocolate from the Cosplay Club to drink during the game, enjoy ice cream, soda floats, and iced lattes from the Senior and Junior Class Councils, try some cultural food such as Japanese snacks from the Japanese Club, or some papas caseras from the La Fuerza club, there is something for everyone. Or if you would rather purchase comfort food items that you love and trust, you can always get some mac and cheese, baked beans, hot links, mixed fruit, cookies, nachos, and so much more. 

For our new students who want to join the bustling club scene at Culver High, now is the perfect time to check out clubs such as Sunrise CCHS, La Fuerza, Boba Lovers club, Cosplay club, Link Crew, Asian Cultural Union, Black Student Union, who will all be selling food and drinks. 

For our new freshman who probably haven’t experienced a football game yet (a very important high school experience), tickets to the football game after tailgate are free! Freshman won’t have to pay the usual fee in order to enter. In short, come to the lunch patio at 4:30 pm on Friday, hang out, eat some food, play some party games, and then watch the homecoming football game with all your friends!