MisterWives Put on a Show

Tuesday night, the Brooklyn-based band Misterwives rocked Hollywood’s Fonda Theater for a night of incredible fun. Lead singer of the band, Mandy Lee, confessed, “I’ll tell you we were a little nervous about tonight because the crowds here can be a little stiff, but you are all bringing it!” The energetic crowd continued to make noise as the six-piece group definitely gave a performance to remember.
The night began with the opening bands Small Pools and Vinyl Theater setting the energetic mood with two upbeat setlists. As the venue became increasingly packed, the anticipation for Misterwives grew for awaiting fans.
The main band kicked off their show with one of their hit songs “Machine”. Lee continuously stopped throughout the show to speak on the importance of self-love and independence, which always followed with a roar of support from the crowd. The stage presence of the band members was captivating and had the entire crowd jumping and dancing for the the entirety of the set. Things slowed down a bit with the song “Vagabond”, as Lee spoke on the importance of individuality in today’s society. The night closed with the band’s most popular song, “Reflections”, and the familiar tune had everyone off their feet dancing.
Whether a fan or just a concert-goer, Misterwives brought a mixture of upbeat energy and undeniably fun songs that made for an incredible concert experience.