Breaking News

The Centaurian

The Student News Site of Culver City High School

The Centaurian

The Centaurian

2023 Club Fair Was A Success

The 2023 Club Fair was held later than usual, on September 21st during lunch, but this just made students even more excited to see what new clubs they could join this year. It took place in the grass area adjacent to the lunch patio, which was lined up with rows of tables. Even with this huge space, students jostled their way through the rows to see all of the club tables.

Clubs are a great way to make new friends and get to know people who share the same interests. This is really good because sometimes, you just need to talk to someone about what you like without getting judged. Clubs can help you get connected to other people and your own passions. These clubs usually meet once a week during lunch/nutrition/brunch or after school.

There were many categories including education, cultures, religions, charities, music, wellbeing, games, and even just watching movies! Some of these clubs go to tournaments and win trophies, some donate money, some are to support a cause, some help with life after education, and some are just a fun way to spend your time!

Many people couldn’t pick just one or two because of the variety, so they signed up for anything and everything they were interested in.

By the end of the Club Fair, many clubs had multiple pages filled with names of new members.