Breaking News

The Centaurian

The Student News Site of Culver City High School

The Centaurian

The Centaurian

CCHS Welcomes New Athletic Director

Adam Eskridge, CCHS’ new Athletic Director.

With the start of the new school year, CCHS welcomed its new athletic director, Adam Eskridge, a Culver City local who can’t wait to help the sports program in any way he can.

Having previously walked the halls of CCHS as a student, Eskridge started his journey after graduating from high school by enrolling at the UC Riverside. There, he delved into the world of coaching as an undergraduate assistant for the university’s basketball team, paving the way for his eventual return to CCUSD, where he coached the CCHS basketball team. 

Eskridge’s commitment to sports and mentoring young athletes is fueled by his passion for witnessing kids compete and succeed, and the sense of camaraderie that comes with being part of a team. “I enjoy the aspect of the team building and the bonding,” he said.

But the excitement doesn’t end there. Eskridge harbors ambitious plans for the athletics department. “Becoming more digital” and “streaming our games” are among his top priorities, in order to ensure that CCHS games are accessible to a broader audience. Additionally, he’s resolute in his commitment to improve campus sports facilities, providing athletes with the finest resources for their development and success.

View Comments (1)